Home Blog Portfolio Client Login

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The things you see out on location.




While out shooting the other day I came across one of the most bizarre things I have ever seen.

On Monday I was shooting at a collage campus and I came across an odd series of classrooms.

It was led off by what looked like a couple of elementary school rooms of the typical make. Lots of miniature furniture and finger paintings everywhere.

The next room was a replica of a large hospital room with six to eight beds. Now to me this was really out of place especially right next to elementary school rooms.

The next rooms was the the one that made me look twice though. It was another hospital room but this one was occupied. There were just under a dozen or so resuscitation dolls and other assorted medical dummies in the beds of this last room.

When I first saw them I totally thought they were real people and I nearly let out a little yelp. However the real site was in the corner of this room. It was there that the rest of the "patients" were. In the corner were another half dozen or so practice patients piled into various wheelchairs laying back with their mouths open. I had to snap a quick pick of the scene through the window.

Like I said it was one of the most bizarre things I have ever seen while out on a shoot.

We had a few different adventures out on this location but I will save that for another post.

Keep an eye out at www.jkrump.com for some of the photos from this shoot and here for another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment