Home Blog Portfolio Client Login

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Look what came in the mail today!





When I first saw the Round Flash I thought that it was such a simple concept why has it not been done before now?


Some will want to compare the Round Flash to other ring flash modifiers like the Ray Flash or the Orbis, but in my opinion it is not the same type of light modifier.

My first impressions are pretty good right out of the box. The only issue I had is that you need to use a longer lens in order for it to mount correctly, so a 50mm or 85mm will not work the best.

A quick work around is to use a lens hood or a large step up ring on the lens. That extra mass at the end of the lens will keep the mounting cords in place and the Round Flash where it needs to be.

I will have a hands on review ready after I give the Round Flash a good work out.

If you would like to get some more information about the Round Flash head on over to their site at www.roundflash.com

No comments:

Post a Comment