Home Blog Portfolio Client Login

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Action packed weekend!





Before the week gets too far out of control I wanted to say thank you to those that made it out to the lighting workshop this past Saturday. I had a great time and I am looking forward to the next one.

Now on a sad note. I did that one thing that every photographer dreads. I dropped and broke my favorite lens. By the looks of it I do not think it can be saved. It was a pretty savage fall. Tomorrow I will give my insurance agent a call and see how much I will be penalized for using a service that I pay for. You just have to love insurance.



My Sigma 28-70mm f/2.8 was not the most expensive or newest lens, but it was my favorite. That glass had some character and that is going to be hard for me to replace. That lens has been my workhorse for as long as I have been shooting with Nikon. Children, musicians, celebrities and all sorts of people from all walks of life have been photographed with that lens. I'm going to miss it.



No comments:

Post a Comment