Home Blog Portfolio Client Login

Friday, August 12, 2011

Smugmug



I have been asked quite a few times who I use for my online print service, and the answer is Smugmug.

I have been with Smugmug since September 29, 2006. I actually received a one year pro account as a gift for a wedding I shot. At first I used a separate service to host my website, and then I would direct my clients to my Smugmug site.

Through the years I learned more and more about what Smugmug could do. The more I learned about the customizing options the more I loved to service.

Eventually I moved my main website into my Smugmug site and have been very happy with the services, and options. There were many stumbles along the way as I learned what I could and could not do with the new site, but once I figured out how to build HTML pages in Smugmug it was all aces from there.

Smugmug has three plans. Basic, Power and Pro. The services that are available are pretty fantastic. From basic sharing to custom photography products Smugmug is definitely worth a look.

You can give them a try for 30 days and see what I am talking about. You will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment